Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Red Hair Girl


I want my Red Hair back.

He wants my long hair back.



Now,


My hair is not Red enough.

My hair is not long enough.




But i'm glad that my hair is naturally good. lol. Not wanted to boost myself, but my hair is naturally straight. Save my pocket for paying on rebonding - straightening. My hair is not thick neither do curl. My hair very soft and the best part is, i did colouring once per two to three months and my hair still in not-bad condition. That's why even my relatives complaint that i always in RED.  *laugh* Anyway, it's been 22 years i've owned a long hair. Technically, i never cut my hair short. Yes, SHORT as in now! Anyway, it's all because of encouragement from friends and i also felt it's time to give it a try. Well, i had a wonderful outcome right? Not bad for a short-hair me i guess. =)


Well, it's time to find my Red-hair back. I mean REAL red. Since i've did some photoshooting session for this short-hair, it's time to have a long hair back ! Let's go for that again!


Cheers readers. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...