Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bye 2011 Welcoming 2012


Happy New Year 2012 everyone !


Well, a brand new year has come. People starting to post status, updating blogs for things that they've wanted or wish for the brand new year. But being realistically, i only wish for not repeating the mistakes that i've done for my past, grown up and learn. People wish for luxury cars, expensive phones and accessories. I would have wish for one too, understandable. But instead, i will wish that i could earn more for it.


2011 for me, is neither a bad year or a good year. But what i can say about it is that is ended pretty well. For those who knows me, December 28 is my birthday, and i had a great time with my Bay. Thanks for the surprise that he has arranged for me, thanks for my friends for celebrating with me as well. I had a fantastic birthday week as the ending for 2011. On the other hand, i've achieved a not bad sales result and i able to grab the USD incentive my company giving. =) What a great ending for 2011.


Where else for 2012, a great start as well. My car, finally repaired the audio system, engine oil and polished. Done! Thanks to my beloved him. =) Two more days later, i'll be going to perform in cafe. Yes, you heard me, band PERFORMING! Thanks to my beloved too. He arranged and gave me a wonderful moment. I'm so grateful surrounded by his love. Love him so much.


The only commiserate is that one of our little turtle passed away. The RES (Red Eyed-Slider). I guess it will be a release for him as he was so sick until dont have appetite. The few hours before he went heaven, he dont even have the energy to move himself. Just left few hour to 2012 and he unable to make it. Rest in peace little one. =(



Anyhow, life still goes on. Once again. Cheers. =)

Happy New Year 2012 everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...