Saturday, January 7, 2012

Band Performing 3 Jan 2012


One of the video

We are performing Ding Dang's 'Wo Shi Yi Zhi Xiao Xiao Niao' 

(Small Small Bird) =)


Finally is the day we perform in cafe. Although is a small cafe, unlike Station One or any other famous cafe, but i was freaking excited. Performed around 10 songs. Thanks for my bay arranged this performance for me. Thanks my friend Roxz who performing guitar for us too.


Two days after that i went pub singing with my colleagues. The sense of accomplishment made me excited and happy. I able to grab the attention of group of strangers to sing along with me, they screamed and clap during ending. Most probably the effect of alcohol but i'm still proud to say this is what i've wanted. The feeling of making people happy and enjoy. Tho i cant speak well during performance in cafe, but i willing to learn. Thanks for the chances given, thank you cafe boss. 


A very good and unforgetable memory my Bay arranged for me. Thanks. Thanks for everything. I'm glad that we have quite a number of common interest. =) Before i forget, thanks too for friends who came support.


Cheers readers. =) 

Ps: Sorry for the bad quality recording =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...