Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm still me

Years ago i did this


Years after that, Now i'm doing this

lol, taken an hour ago.


I looked somehow different. I've no longer able to capture photos like how i did. For these years, i've passed through a lot of challenges which i prefer to called it 'road blocks'. Along the road, i saw a bunch of stuffs happening around, i've experienced a lot and most important is still whether i able to learn something in return or not. The year teach much which the days never knew. Only when the time comes, you will finally realized that you've learnt something valuable. 


Growing up is never easy. You hold on to things that were. You wonder what's to come. Maybe sudden someday, you knew it was time to let go of what had been and look ahead to what would be. Other days, New days, or Days to come. The thing is, you dont have to hate for getting older. You just had to forgive yourself....for growing up.


One thing for sure, i'm still me.


I'm happy with my life now and i appreciate the everyday that you're giving me.


With love, For my family and my Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...