Monday, October 24, 2011

Looking to the Bright side


Seriously Sick.


Vomited for few days, fever, shivering...Well, it all seems not good at all. Quite suffering, honestly. I've been lying on bed for almost 2 days? Plus minus i would say.


Thank you. And yes, is YOU. The one who middle of the night will sudden awake and ask me feeling good or not, and sudden fall back to sleep like a big baby, or maybe a giant baby. =) The one who brought me for doctor. The one who so fierce, tell me this cannot eat that cannot eat. =( But still, you are the best <3 ever. =)


Anyway, just a short random post since i'm so free now and just realized it's been ages i never really update my blog.


Readers, stay healthy and dont be like me. Cheers~
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...