Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Three Musketeers


Orlando Bloom

Someone that i was so admire during the times of The Lord of The Rings


And now still so attracted to him. I can recognize him from this movie 'The Three Musketeers', but my HIM thought it was somebody else. Anyway, nice movie. Very nice. I would have given 8 or 9 out of 10. Personally, this movie suits me very well, i prefer this kind of movies. Somehow, Bloom's images still recalling in my mind. One for all, and all for Orlando Bloom's mustache and pompadour. Okey, that's not the way the famour creed goes, but it's hard not to get excited over Bloom's fantastic costuming. At least until my Bay also unable to recognize him from the cast. *smile*


Well, thumbs up for the cast. Really a nice movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...