Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My job


I'm a Marketing Executive

in one of the public listed company in Malaysia.

So?

Well it seems like i never talks about anything regarding my job, neither anything about my job-scope. It's just very simple, i just dont like to expose to much of myself. I mean my personal life with my love, my family and also my job. You can found that my public blog is all over nagging, talking about feelings and thinkings. But today, i'll make an exception. Because today is Holiday and i guess once awhile i have to make some exception rather than stick to the all old-fashioned me right? First of all, Happy Birthday to Malaysia. It's your BIG day and is ours too. =)


Back to the topic, my job. Well, yes, i'm a Marketing Executive. I've graduated as a Degree holder in Marketing. That's why i've chosen this job. Honestly, i cant said that i'm in love of my job. Seriously, who loves to work. But for others, this job is quite enjoying. Salary is quite nice. All those allowances, claimable entertainment fees, petrol, phone bills and much more benefits. Our time, flexible, no fixed lunch time and we do not have to punch card whenever we walk in or out of the office for lunch or meeting clients or anything. It all might sounds nice, but is just still lack of something. Something that only my beloved will understands.


Well, my job allows me to get the chances of meeting many different people. I do mean BIG people. Those developers, politicians, CEOs, Directors, Contractors and more. Yes, i'm in a building field. Most of these people are in a high position and rich, i seriously do mean they are RICH. They could just date us for lunch and ordered simply anything. Evening, happy hour, they can order expensive wines and alcohol. Many of it i never seem before nor heard before. I have the chances of having a few hundred bucks lunch with any of the developers. I've earned the chance of walk in any high-class places that only opened for members. I have get the chances to even sit in a bigger better car. I've being invited to attend housing project launching events. But all that means what for me? Happy? Enjoy? NOPE.


Ever since i've started work, i've learned a lot of things. And the most important thing is, i've seen a lot of people, meet a lot of different people. I've get the chance to see how horrible a person can be and i also can get the chance to see how nice a person can be. Somehow, many people are wearing masks. Try asking every workers this question and i bet the answer to this question will be the same : Yes. Many people wearing their masks, you will never know the real face hiding behind the mask. Until the day you get to see, i believe is the day you get yourself in real big shit. Sorry for being rude but this is the facts.


Maybe because in this line, this field, especially marketing, we need to social a lot. We are not admin workers who just sit in the office for 8 hours facing and doing the same job everyday. My position, everyday faces different people different incidence and everyday we keep on learning, even my senior is doing the same as well. Maybe today you will finally realized how evil that person can be. Maybe tomorrow you faces another challenge in work, perhaps new complaints or what. Maybe another day you will found that actually this person is tricking you. Everyday is a different day for my job my work.


Should i said challenging? Yes, in a sense it is. Should i said interesting? Yes, in another sense it is as well. What i can say about my job is, it is not simple. The relationship between people, the secrets within, the philosophy of human being and many more. The most important thing i always need to keep in mind is that always do remember to do what i should do in work and just remember no matter anything just have to know how to protect ourself, our welfare.


Anyhow, just a short introduction or should i say summary of my job? *lol* But seriously i need to thanks my family and my Bay, whenever i felt suffer or stress in my job, they are the one who accompany me and support me. Especially Bay, since he is the one who be beside me everyday, he is the one who need to listen to my nag the most. *smile* Anyway, i'm really thank you for holding my hand accompany me walk through everything Bay.


I should end my post now and enter to dreamland with my Bay. Cameron trip for us again this midnight. Happy holiday again everyone ! enjoy your days.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...