Friday, April 1, 2011

Good Guys vs Bad Guys


Please define GOOD guys and also BAD guys

How to judge a person just from his look? The answer will not be 100% accuracy but neither do representing 100% accurate. So this is why everybody was talking about dont judge one person from his outlook. One might look BAD from his outlook, fierce in his eyes or even his rude attidue, perhaps. But that doesnt make him a bad guy. Still, for me, a bad guy is someone that has done something illegal. Bank robbers or maybe whistle-blowing person. If is in the sexual relationship between man and women, how will you define a bad guy? I prefer to call playboy as BAD guys. 

There are quotations all over stating that women do prefer bad guys more than good guys. Bad guy tends to go more for the one night stand and the sexy chicks. Very stereotyping, i know, but we are living in the world ran by stereotypes. Truth. Then where the hell those statements came from? i dont know. But sometimes, we do stereotype playboy as handsome boy as well, dont we.

For me, something happened, and the reason must be everyone are equally responsible for it. I mean like, we cannot clap with only just one hand, right. So, why many women will fall for bad guys. For me, the answer is very simple. In some sense, bad guys are more tricky than good guys. Dont you agree on this? I posted this in facebook few days ago. Sometimes it's not that what are the chances of a guy take advantages of you, it's basically more to what they will do to make you willing to let them have the chances to take advantages. 

Days ago an unknown fellow keep calling. Technically was some friends of friend meet on my friend's wedding. And traditionally, they have to fetch us, which is bride's sisters, to bridegroom's house. So technically i dont even know his name or stay at where or came from where or none a single information i want to know also. In the end, leak of my contact number. I dont know how he managed to get it. The point is, even if he was really just purely wanted to be a friend, i also wont go out for a drink with them as well.

This makes me think of a lot of things. What is the point of going out with two totally stranger which just meet and chat during my friend's ceremony? Moreover, alone. I dont dare to do that. Even though they know any of my cousins, i also do not wish to go out with them. Yes, perhaps others will feel it's nothing, just went for a drink, moreover know who and who and so on. But sorry, will a wolf told you that he wants to eat you, way before you even dare to walk closer a step towards him? I am not pointing to anyone nor saying anyone equivalence to wolf or what. It's just so unreasonable for me to go out like that.

Yes, it is a public places. Yes, you can assure they wont take advantages from you. If i were a bad guy or a wolf, i wont simply just attack you on the spot. I will let you be friends with me first. Then i will let you slowly walk into my trap. This is what i mean bad guys are tricky. Just like what i have just said, sometimes is not that the chances of them taking advantages we are looking, are the chances of they letting you release your preparedness your wariness that induce the chances.

The very main point is still, i have my Bay my him. Cannot clap from just one side of the hand. I might be making a mistake from some peoples' perceptions by not just straight away cut the call and still slowly trying to reject nicely as i was worried of too much issues might happened if i did that. I am a purely coward. He able to get my number, what else he able to find out? My relatives, cousins. Moreover, he was friend of a friend. I just dont wish to make things even complicated. But i guess, my Bay saved my day. Grabbed the phone from me and ask what he want. After that some more answered that person's call and talk. I never see him so "man".lol. This is also considered as the very "aww" moment. *lol*

Anyhow, he never called and i was relief. I know my Bay will not like this to be happening. But who will ever know this will happen? Is not like i am the one who gave my number volunteerly. I dont even tell them my name. Anyway, case closed. Never thought my he will be so "man" in that moment. I just cannot believe that i used the word "man" over and over again on my Bay.lol. But i guess i still owe him a Thank you.

Anyway, what i was trying to say is, there are no definitions for bad guys. Bad guys could have just appear in many different ways, who knows? Not to say or pointing who are the bad guys good guys, but at least, we have to learn to be reasonable rational enough. Things are not as simple as we can see. It's not like you think it's fine then it will be fine forever. Dont be so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...