Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Janice Vidal


Janice Vidal

I like her songs

I can sing many of her songs without lyrics.lol

Seems like so proud of this,lol

Anyway, i like her for quite sometime, i guess, a year? Technically year plus or two or even more than that, i think. She look pretty for me. Mixed, Pilipino daddy and Chinese Korean mummy. How nice was that? I mean, she look so different, outstanding. She is an artist signed under Leon Lai. I guess everybody knows who is Leon Lai. Used to be his mysterious singer for several cover versions. Now, finally unveiled her face and launched singles.

Technically, i was attracted by her voice. Clear, sweet and nice. And there was i, over obsessed with her song "你的眼神" (Your eyes). I still remember before he went into my heart, i was repeating this song over and over in my car, my ringtone and also my lappie. Even went karaoke, time's up, and there will be me unplugged this song with another friend. Just dont know why, i love this song, no need a lot of instrument, her sound her voice already meant everything in the song. Anyhow, the lyrics, one word "GREAT" !

The meaning of the song is for a girl who likes a guy. She looks at him, he looks so mysterious and beauty. But he seems having a lot of things inside his heart, and do not say a single word of it. And the girl will always remember that moment, because that particular moment, his eyes the mysterious the beauty has fascinated her heart, gently grabbed her heart. For short, these means, you dont need to say it out the word and from your eyes i can feel that you love me. This is so "aww" moment.lol

I have never downloaded any of her songs in full set album. He did this for me already. "Wish" cd1 and cd2 and also the latest album "Love Diaries". The new Cantonese album that Janice just released. *ngek ngek* He knows i love it. "Your Eyes" was becoming my incoming call ringtone in his phone, but now not anymore.*lol* And there he was playing it in his Hippo Gino and i was singing every Janice's song in his drive whole trip along the taugeh road to Cameron highland. LOL. Those Yokohama tyre also came out. Anyway, these all was some memories. *smile*

Anyhow, it's just a random post in order to catch up the amount of post of my private blog for specified him. Share the video one of my favorite Janice's song. Enjoy !






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...