Saturday, April 2, 2011

Unexpected


I am getting married soon !

Will this news shocked everyone?

I am officially a "mommy" now. I guess it's just happened naturally. LOL. Can i say that i am actually motherly enough ? lol. I like to pamper my kid, sayang him, hug him, kiss him. Babies are cute, dont they? Babies like being pampered as well, dont they? Anyhow, what's happened is happened. I am going to take the fact that i am a mother and i am going to get married soon enough. Is that a good news? I guess it should be. At least, finally settling down. Like i always admire my friends and relatives, so fast getting married and went into another stage of life. And you heard me right? I am getting married.

Anyhow, i am counting the days now. I guess i still cannot believe this is the fact that i am getting married. Finally, this day came and i am actually very excited and looking forward to the marriage more than the wedding. I know it sounds lame, but yes, i am very much excited becoming a wife more than a bride. Moreover, it is just a ceremony. For me, how we have to spend our following life following future is more important.

For the past, my life was very much in a roller coaster. Ups and downs. Happy and sad. I mean, life twists in so many unexpected ways that you could imagine. I might have been to hell and i might as well been to heaven. And now, all i need to do is keep counting the days on when am i gonna be happy and meet my another half officially, of course.

So for the next few months we will be start planning for our wedding and maybe bridezilla research ! I am not sure how much work and effort we have to put. and i am not sure if i can pull this event off. So much steps. And again, this is so "aww" moment. Anyhow, babies !! Did i just said babies? lol. yes, i did. Imagine how cute babies are. Another "aww" moment when you see a baby. A little baby lying on your hand, you are hugging him, playing with him, talking to him, although he might have not giving any respond, but his eyes, will keep rolling and looking at you as if he understood it. This what i call the "aww" moment.

Another "aww" moment is when you are hugging the baby, and the daddy came and hug you. Happy family. Warmth and sweet. Three members of the family share one bed, and both keep talking nonsense to the baby as if he will understood our language. And the more i write, the more i will start talking nonsense here. Why? lol.



  Yes, i am a "mommy", i am a mommy of this cute little one as he always said "your son your son", so i guess it all just happened naturally. Lol. Yes, i am going to get married soon, but not that soon enough like what i have mentioned earlier *laugh* Eventually one day, is only who and how long will it takes to reach that day that matters.lol
Anyhow, babies are seriously really CUTE ! This is an honest fact. lol~

Anyhow, enjoy the day everyone...

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha~~~ then hope you really getting marry soon ok?? next time inform me when its not april fool ok? hahaha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am gonna invite you to be the wedding planner !! good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh great!! i want!! haha~20% off ok? haa~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha~~~ okok...15% discount only oso accepted...lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...