Monday, February 27, 2012

Port Dickson

Port Dickson

Not bad. Tho water is not as clear as Perhentian, tho is not as crowded as Pangkor, yet i left a memorable trip here. I've learned a lot and i've finally realized a lot. Tho it's not compatible with other better seaside, yet it has left me a unforgettable memory, literally!

I was such a brave woman back then. Run here run there, climb here climb there, injured but i still continue my journey- the amazing race. I admitted this trip did make me exceed what is me. I've done a lot of things that a normal me wont. I climbed on to friends' shoulder in the middle of the sea and jump into it. Bear in mind that i dont know how to swim at all, and yet i volunteered this, without hesitation. I kept on running at the running man event, i know i have to tho i was physically tired. I know i have to keep on moving tho the sun is hot and i was sun-burning there. I know i just cant stop at all.

This applies exactly into our life, every single elements in our life. We have our 'gold', our aim our vision our dream to chase. No matter what obstacles infront us, we just cannot surrender to it and give up, because we know that we have our 'gold' to chase. I believe everyone's will is strong, when we wanted something we will make sure we get it no matter how. It's depends on how much you wanted to achieve it. Dont afraid of obstacles, eventually we will have our ways to overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...