Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mikel Arteta


Now here is it.

I still cannot get over with the fact that this fellow is taking over Nasri's number !

Number 8.

But he said :" Dont compare me with Nasri and Fabregas."

'I know Arsenal's philosophy is always having possession of the ball and to be a really nice passing team, it's the type of football I like to play, so I can't wait,' Arteta said.

'I am going there to help the team to make things better and to see if we can win something.


'Fabregas has been a terrific player, one of the best in the Premier League and (replacing him) is a big ask.

'What I want to do is start helping the team, start showing my abilities and see where we go from there.'

Arteta, though, admits it was not easy to leave Everton after six-and-a half years on Merseyside.

However, the midfielder believes his sale will help ease the financial burdens which currently surround Goodison Park.

'It has been hard saying goodbye to everyone at Everton and seeing some of the reaction of people with whom I've shared so many good moments,' the former Rangers man said.



Anyway, still wish you can did well in Arsenal and assist the Gunners to get back to normal following a tough start of the season.
=)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...