Wednesday, September 21, 2011

For You My Love


Looking into your eyes inspires me to forget all my sorrows and all my pains start to heal. all this happiness i have with me is just because of you being very kind to me.

I Love You so much


Actually this is quite personal matters but yet i still wish to post here publicly. I wanted to tell everyone that i love you so much. Do you know that? I never knew the depths of love. It's because of you that i became familiar with love.

After yesterday's incidence, you make me feel brand new. Suddenly you made me feel i'm so important to you. You make me feel safe whenever whatever you will be here with me, just beside me. How silly am i that after yesterday only i realized how important i can be for you. Silly right?

Being deeply cared by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because we dont want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt. Ever heard of this? You gave me courage for every difficulties every obstructions we faced. You gave me strength on everything, merely everything. So dont underestimated your power okey? =) 


Some people said the way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost. Yes, that is why i love you so much. Mainly is because of i am afraid of losing you. I love when you hugging me and told me that you unable to let me go and the same goes to me. I love when you told me you love me. I love when you pull me into your warm hug when i'm sad. I love your care.


Sorry for making you worried yesterday and came for me. =) Well, details i definitely wont exposed too much. Just want to tell the world how much i love you and grateful with you. And i know you love me so much too.

Love <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...