Monday, June 20, 2011

Why blogging?


What about blog?

Blogging


I've kinda addicted to blogging. But i dont get the chance to update everyday. My life now here is full of works,loves and friends. Anyway, randomly i think of something. What is the main purpose people blogging?


I've divided people who blog, the bloggers, into few categories. First, the very common type of bloggers. They like to update what they did everyday to public. Reason? I dont know. Maybe they just love to grab some attention or what-so-ever that i would not wanted to care a single bit of it.


Second type of bloggers are those who love to post photos they took. Reason? Understandable. Most of these bloggers are photographers. They like to share their beautiful babies, the photos taken. Some photos have it's own in-depth meaning and inspire readers a lot. Sharing is caring.*smile*


Third, are those bloggers that share their ideas and views on different issues. Some likes to share quotations and inspirations on life. I admire this type of bloggers the most. Some teaches and enlighten readers a lot. Quotations, inspirations on love, study, work, life and etc. Reason? Understandable. Sometimes they were just to share that actually some things in each's life were wrong, or to share that actually sometimes things could be thought it differently. Sometimes, this type of bloggers to help guide lost souls back on track, persuade pessimistic readers to look at brighter side, or to show some things that some readers unforeseeable. Well, thumbs up for these bloggers.


Forth, there are some bloggers who choose to communicate with blog posts. There are a lot of hidden meaning inside their posts. Reason? I dont know. Some choose to deliver messages in their public blog posts. I dont know why and i cant see any reasonable reasons of doing so.


Well, which type of blogger am i? I guess ALL? lol. I got many blogssss. One for my Bay, for private and confidential purposes. One for myself, the purpose also confidential. One for myself, my diary, kept private. One for myself again, just an old blog that i kept private now because of stalker. And another one public blog of mine, which is this blog. LoL. Wondering why on earth that i own so many blogs. 


Well I only could say that, i wont expose what is happening in my life, what have i done, publicly. For me, blog is not a diary, moreover a public diary. And human, should have it's own privacy of life, UNLESS you are some kind of superstar or idol and there are a lot of eyes watching at you. Then i will just keep my mouth shut. LoL


Well, just random a post. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...