Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bags for girl?


Bags.

Everyone owns one.

What bags do you have?


Nichii, Swiss Polo, Coach, Jimmy Choo...Got ! But what does this mean? Means I am rich? Means I have my taste? Means I am 'standard'? For me, these all just bullshit. My mom and sis bought me those bags, not me bought it myself. But what is the function of a Coach bag, or a Polo bag or Jimmy Choo bag? For me it's still a bag, a normal bag. A bag which function as a bag no matter what is its name. Agree? For me, it is like this.


Some girls like to show off their branded stuff. From heel to top. But what for? I dont know. To show that you have the ability to own one? Or just to show you are different? I dont know. And i never understand why some girls over-possessed with branded stuffs. I am using a coach purse, so? Am I going to take it out and show everyone that I bought it where, how much and so on? I only take it out whenever I make any payment.


There's a statement about girls from guys. They said girls love branded. Yes, I admit if you gave me two option, an expensive bag and a cheaper bag, for sure everyone will choose the expensive one. But in some other circumstances, things aint work this way. I believe some girls wont choose to buy a branded bag, wont over fancy for branded stuffs. Arent like some girls, love to haunt their boyfriend for branded stuffs. Well, if their boyfriend can afford, then why not. Girls just have to lower down their dignity to beg for a branded bag. But in the other way around, if their boyfriend are not rich enough to support this 'extremely extra expenses', i guess this will only lead the guy to a dead end or lead a dead end to their relationship.


Believe me or not, branded stuffs seems so classy so standard. But this classy stuff caused a lot of trouble to human beings. Compensate a relationship cause of a few hundred 's branded bag? Or lose a happy relationship cause of a thousand bucks' branded bag? Or maybe carrying a lot of debts just for those branded stuffs. Sigh.


Branded. What is your attraction? How you can manage to seduce and lure people to fall for you blindly? You may seems pretty , seems nice, but you definitely caused a lot of damages to human being's life.


But, definitely you have failed on seducing me.  :-)


Well, before I ended, just a small view of mine. Girls, doesnt really need branded then only can be happy. We dont need branded to show our identity. We dont need branded to attract attention from others. Branded, is just an add-on to our life, not compulsory at all. UNLESS, you are extremely rich and capable. Then i will just keep my mouth shut. lol



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...