Thursday, May 26, 2011

Orally Agreed


OL

Office Lady

My friend said i'm so gonna be an OL soon. Seems very fast. So am i going to be one soon? Eventually i will get the chance to, but how long will it be? Is waiting for my result. Hopefully can pass all. Then, i will be officially an Office Lady.lol

Went several interview and Kimgres Marketing Sdn. Bhd. orally agreed to employ me as a Marketing Executive at Ipoh branch. Contract will be ready on the 1st day of my work, 1st of June. Kimgres is a public listed company, located in China and Australia as well. I guess it's a very nice company and a very nice offer as well. *lol* In detail, will be confidential.lol

Well, just still cannot believe i am now at the border of working life and students' life. Imagine, for over 15? 16 ? 17 years? Yes, I am a student for over 16 years already. I have years of part-time experience, but definitely not same with being in a total working life. Seems.....a new life for me.

Well, wish my result is okay, then my work life also no problem, and also my family and my love my bay. Just wish everything will be fine and smooth.

All the best :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...