Saturday, May 21, 2011

Goodbye my 'husband'


29th January 2001 - 20th May 2011

Goodbye my Lao Gong Zai

For readers' information, my parents sold my husband and bought this. Solid White some more.


And in compensation for me, I've got a TV system, a Sony Xplod player, and sound system with Xaudio 12' woofer and tweeters. lol. And was all from my daddy. Imagine my daddy 60 years old still like all these sound system and using the same brand woofer and tweeter with my Bay.*laugh* Bay os: what a small world.

Still remember that night daddy and my Bay two were standing behind my car investigating which one is positive and negative and dont know what sound not nice.lol. Anyway, that is not important, the point is, still, I miss my car so much. 

The first ever car I drive after I got my license. How long was it? I just can say that it's many years ago. Honda City 2000/01 full-spec with Z-tech. Oh, and i didnt get to chance to repair the massager chair. If I got money, I would have change the whole engine rather than selling you away. sigh.

Rest in peace Honda LyLy.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...