Wednesday, May 4, 2011

i cook


Foodsss !

Yes, i am hungry and he is sleeping. lol

Found some old random photos in my sister's facebook album. The days that i used to stay at Puchong with my sister, i cook almost everyday for both of us. How i miss those days. The moment we went shop for ingredients, the moment we decide the day before what to cook, the moment look at the time she finished work and rush to prepare the dinner. Anyway, not gonna post photo of the food here, obviously. lol. Remain confidential. *laugh*

I miss cooking. I mean without considering prices of ingredients or how many pocket money i have in hand. I can cook food that i like to eat. I know how to cook 'gong bou' chicken, 'gong bou' cuttlefish or even 'gong bou' hotdogs,lol. Oh, omelet and also stir fried vegetables, stir fried sambal kangkong, steamed vegetables with garlic oil. Talking about garlic oil, i can put on top of the steamed taufu with soy sauce. Or the can stewed pork with potatos, yummy. Still got fried fish, my favorite fish small 'bak chio', fried in crispy crispy, so damn yummy match wif soy sauce. 

Keep thinking what else what else. Soup ! My designated soup, ABC soup. Oh, and the groundnut soup i cooked for him before. And wont forget the sweet corn soup. Oh Oh, and my favorite radish soup ! I cooked it very often when i was in Puchong. I know how to do simple fried rice, fried meehon. Oh, and favorite spagetti ! And what else? Oh, my designated oyster sauce chicken that i always cook in Kampar. What else? Cant think of any yet now.

Anyway, i am hungry now. Can i go and wake my boss who still sleeping? lol.

Well, cooking is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...