Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kelisa Club

10 KelisaS

From Gino, Licca outlook modifying Kelisa

Till inferior modifying Kelisa and also Turbo YRV engine

And not forget my Bay's Hippo Gino, as what i always called it. lol

8th April 2011. Officially Kelisa Club forum members at Kampar and Ipoh gathering at Old Town Gunung Rapat. My Bay bring me along. And i was able to see different kind of modifying cars. I am so impressed with their effort and of course the money they have put in to their cars. Technically i am still a student, definitely financial will be a barrier for me to do anything to my car. Unlike them, changing YRV turbo engine. There is a doctor among them.The "wow" moment when he opened his boot. We were looking at each other and laughing. Why? Because we have underestimated the car with its stock outlook.


Dont underestimate this little engine. There are people using this engine in Kelisa and reached 160kmph within 16 seconds. lol. I dont know this is bullshit or not, but it is more than enough when you try to imagine the speed of it. Anyhow, there is only one thing you needed when you are modifying your car. Passion. Again i am saying this, i am damn impressed with their passion. Seems passion could help them pass through any barriers. Nothing can stop you when you have the passion. lol.

Yes, people said " i wanted to modify my car". But, to which direction? You aint gonna able to have a well-modified car if you just do it as you like. I mean, simply because you like any accessories then you just mix and match anything, plug anything on your car. In the end, your car will become Rojak. lol. Mixed up. Conclusion, messy.

I wish to modify my car more grand, more towards VIP. But not over doing it, of course. I like black and white color in my car, and also accessories with diamonds, that is why i love D.A.D and junction produce products. And that is why i said "more towards VIP style". But again, not over doing it. What do i mean overdoing it? This is it..




Obviously i am not gonna lower my car till this level and also i wont fixing those rims! It is way too extreme VIP for me.









This is more simple version of VIP style of Kelisa, Daihatsu Mira L700.




This is the feeling i like. Clean and clear inside the car, leather in black color, a little bit of D.A.D or VIP style accessories, a little bit of LED lights and also HID or white lights. The most important is, the whole concept is surrounding black and white color. Which basically both my favorite colors. Talking about color, i wish my car could be white or red color, like he always said, my car will look even sporty if is in red color. *sigh* If only i got the approval to change the color.

Here is a simple announcement. The born of another team of cars modifying members in Kampar. ORion, we finally decided on this name with 10 active members. And my previous team, Slay3rz Inc. will still remain, with me and him, it's like something that make me and him get closer. It is a bond. We think of wanting to create a team of cars and also we think of it and discussed, came out with the name. Without Slay3rz Inc. there will be no us, can we said that? lol.

Anyway, just a random post on modifying cars. There is a funny part on the Kelisa Club members gathering.


One of the half cut Licca

The owner has already appointment for new paint this Sunday. All of us, included other members' girlfriend involving in this "art", we called it. *laugh* Feel pity for the car, anyway, sorry for drawing on your car, but, it is fun and funny ! lol. Anyway, you gonna get a new paint soon, no worries!

Street patrolling till 4am. Quite fun. I wish to have this experience with my car. But, he said HARD ! where to find my type of Honda City, some more modified. But, this is definitely a nice experience. I cant get a group of members with same type of modified cars, but i wish for the substitute, members without same cars also accepted ! *smile*

Anyhow, keep up the good work guys. And is nice to meeting you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...