Friday, March 11, 2011

- Intangibles in Music -



If we take time to relax and listen, we will bring ourselves into harmony with god.

Found this quotation.

Here i am, doing what i used to do when i was alone. Although lately not much time i was all alone by myself.

Lying on bed, listening to calming and relaxing piano music, my favorite.

And follow by a new post in my blog.

That is what i used to do ever since i've got my own blog.

and I dont even remember when was this started.



When i pondering, i began thinking how our life is like a song. Every songs has it's own feeling, i put it this way. Many times when i love a song, or keep repeating listening to it, especially when it's not the latest hits, then you will know there must be a reason for it. The lyrics. Lyrics means a lot of things in a song. The spirit of the song. Is what makes a rhythm viable, the vitality. I dont just simply said a song nice without a reason, i mean, my reason will not be it's nice so it's nice.

But this all applies only for soft, sad, relaxing songs. Whereas for those club hits, if i like it, thats mean i like the beat of the song only, because i like to listen to the sound of woofer, especially just updated to 12' woofer from my previous 8'.*lol* I dont know why i'm so obsessed with sad songs that could easily make someone cry. No idea.

Back to where i was few years old only, very young and small, the blue color wooden mini piano my parents gave me. I just lost it when i move last two years. I guess thats the reason i like to listen to piano songs, i mean those soft and sad classical piano songs. I never really learn how to play a piano. But i still can remember even when i was secondary school, i still hoping that i know how to play, and i took out the blue mini wooden piano and starts from one by one note, play the song that i like, just a very simple rhythm and write down the symbols on each note. Then there was i, full of satisfaction. I still remember those marks on each note, very simple and understandable, i ii iii......*lol* If any of my friends that been to my previously public wretch blog, you will heard piano music ! He even can remember the rhythm of the song i put last time. Same goes to here, piano music as well. *laugh*

Yes, i love to sing, i can sing all the way from Penang to Kampar, i can sing all the way to KL too. I can sing all the way when he was drifting the way to Cameron too. Alicia Keys - If i aint got you. I love this song so much. Meaningful, nice to sing and also the most important, the white piano in the MV. Music nice, especially the intro part. If i got the chance to learn piano, the first ever song that i will try to sing and play is this, If I Aint's Got You. *laugh* I'm so into dreamland now...

Oh, by the way, i just remembered played piano before. That is the one and only duet song i played before. Just a very simple and short rhythm. But quite a nice memory for me. Thanks for my "teacher".



Alicia Keys - If I Aint Got You (piano only)


Oh, introduce everyone this song. Originally its from Lady Gaga - born this way.
But this little girl name Maria, she has the talent, she can sing it so differently.
Honestly, i love this version more than Lady Gaga's version.
enjoy ;-)



I love the feeling Maria's version gave me fusion with the lyrics.

Merge so nicely.


A song is not just as simple as nice.

Try listen to what they are trying to tell you.

A song talks to you too if you listen it carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...