Thursday, February 24, 2011

My mind full of cars




My dream car..

Honda Civic Type R


The 3rd generation Civic Type R that has made its way here is the JDM four-door FD2 sedan variant, which was launched in Japan at the end of March this year. Interestingly enough, Malaysia is the only country in Asia outside of Japan which is getting this version of the Type R. *happy*

Available here only in a single colour, Championship White, the new Civic Type R is powered by a 2.0l K20A DOHC i-VTEC engine offering 222bhp at 8,000rpm and 215Nm of torque at 6,100rpm, mated to a six-speed close ratio manual transmission equipped with a torque-sensitive, helical limited slip differential system.




This is what so called "SUIZ" and powerful !!






Seriously, from the moment i get my license, when the time i get to explore on road, this is the only type of car i like the most. This is the only car that i dream of carve of having so much. Dont know why, even the older version of Civic still look nice for me, if i get an older version of Civic, i want to modify it into like this ....


Dont know why, i'm so obsessed with it !!



But anyway, i like my car a lot. Although is the second car my mum passed to me drive in Kampar, but HE is the first car i drive after i got my license. Imagine how long am i with him. 18 years old till now, 23 years old, deduct the 1 year driving Proton Saga which only sold it for RM8000 last year. *sob*


 Introducing my beloved Lao Gong Zai "husband"
Honda City Type Z
* sorry for the number plat, its a privacy for my number

 Photo taken before some modifying, of course.


See my reflective tint ! i like it so much !



Back lamps also tinted black, but not too black.

Sorry for the photo above which acidently taken with someone behind,lol


My first LED lights underneath the car. 



Felt not nice so he recommended me change to this color, the previous LED put at both left right underneath. Front is this purple ! And lately added the same lights at my door handle too.




I like this front head lamp of my Lao Gong Zai.



Lately added LED under my front lamp, just like an LED eye liner for my Lao Gong Zai.

sort of like this, but no photo taken yet for the LED, and yet i still want to say I LOVE IT !!



Then is the carbon fiber number plat plus crystal number and also the LyLy logo i bought...



The "eyelid" of my Lao Gong Zai. Silver car with silver eyelid.


Then, the stickers ! i always told people that mine SPECIAL. The only sticker in the team that owns a wings.lol

The voltmeter. Influence by people. Anyway, very useful especially last time my alternator spoil already.

Last but not least of photos i taken is this ! Lowering spring. My Lao Gong Zai is lower-ED now ! 

Still have some stuffs in or on my car. Woofer, stickers, D.A.D accessories, LED inside and etc. No photo taken for those. Anyway, found it in forums that my type of car is quite powerful and handling not bad. But unfortunately, my Lao Gong Zai already 10 years old. Poor old fellow. Now, radiator suspected got problem already. Mum suggested to change the stupid copycat Inspira for me, but i still very obsessed with this "husband". I guess i still will continue protecting him for quite some time. 

Next target : Paint my Lao Gong Zai again. Then stick signature sticker !! i've waited this for a long time already.


Finished introducing, back on track. i've found one type of Civic damn sporty !!

Honda Civic Sport Modulo Type R



Still, Honda Civic is the BEST ! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...