Monday, May 13, 2013

Showing How I Did It



Okay, so I’m back and let’s talk about ‘makeup’!

Make up is certainly not necessary for our health or safety, so why has it become the norm for women of all ages? Well, when women wore makeup gave the impression of being more competent, trustworthy, and intelligent than when they did not. Of course, confidence and self-esteem play a role in this, right? A woman who thinks she looks good and is proud of her appearance will give off a stronger and more commanding vibe, certainly.

Well, I’m going to make a small confession. I don’t use foundation or BB cream on my face for my daily makeup to work. Laziness has driven me to this. Except for special occasions, let me show everyone how I put on my makeup. Very simple & fast!!

  •  I’ll put on my contact lens, of course. Bear in mind that it is just a normal lens, no doll eyes lens or color lens. I don’t fancy those products. Be safety concern even if I wanted to look prettier, right?




  •             Put on eyelashes. Don’t ever choose those in deep black color as it will not looked natural.  Unless you are preparing for a photo shoot, otherwise, go for brownish eyelashes!! Whereas the glue, don’t ever think of saving money to go for cheapskate product (anyway you’re going to remove it). You will regret for doing that. The best ever are those Japan products (glue, of course).




  •       You may found it weird that I did it reversely.  Normal women put on eyeliner or eye shadow before they proceed to eyelashes. Well, I just simply don’t like to make my glue dirty (turned black). At the end of the day, if you’re able to cover it back well with eyeliner or eye shadow, I think there is not a big issue at all!!


  •          Eyebrow time!! So, which color to choose? I personally prefer brown. Not forget to mention, I’m red head, so what else suits me? Moreover, I always believe brown makes people look fairer & natural.


           Owh, by the way, I don’t have any eyebrow makeup kit. I just simply use normal brown eye shadow to touch up a bit. Honestly, you don’t need to purposely spend an amount of money to purchase those kits. Eye shadow will do it perfectly!!


  •         Blush Blush Blush. Introducing wax blush. I don’t prefer blush powder. Go for Elianto’s wax blush.  I don’t know whether it is still selling in the market or not. But one small bottle can last me for very long. Longer than you can imagine. One advantage of it, looks natural! Meant it all, right?


           Remember , apply a little bit on your nose too. Try it but not too much. Just a little bit will do the magic.






Taadaa~





So, this is how I collect my confidence daily. Not in the correct method though. Well girls, pick up a blush today & show the world we can be much prettier, confidence and attractive. Go !!






Cheers readers.
Sharing is caring. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...