Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Knot that Ties


We have brought back a lil puppy on his birthday. It's a female Shih Tzu with 7 weeks old. We named her Ruby Qiu. She is the happiness in my life, my sweetheart. She tighten up our knots, bond us even more closer than ever. I've been much more closer to his family as well. Me and him, we spend our free time playing together with her, bring her evening walk, potty train her, teach her to behave. There are so much of the good time we get to spend together with Ruby Qiu, our new sweetheart, our new daughter, our new love.

Happiness is a warm puppy.


The first night she's with us, still very shy hiding under the pillow.

Daddy's best co-driver.

Sleeping on mummy house's sofa with her 4-legs wide opened.

Craving for mamak's fried chicken.

Sleeping beauty.

Lying like a baby on mummy's lap.





I'll ended up this post with a self-made storyline of my beloved Ruby vs my sister.




Cheers readers.

Dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...