Monday, August 20, 2012

Comb It !


Here am i, getting myself a center parted hairstyle.
 Look weird? It lasted not more than a week. lol


We're all creatures of habits. We get comfortable with the way things are, and rarely do we stray. This can apply to, of all things, our hair parts. Once we become familiar with seeing our hair parted one way, wearing it any other angle makes us feel like a different person, or a least some bizarro version of ourself.

But the more we think about it, maybe it's a stealth way to attract attention to the more flattering side of your face. (According to Forbes and a begrudging Mariah Carey, it's the left)

One thing's for sure: It's an instant trick for updating your look. Something I found out when I decided to part my hair at the centre, a rarely-made shift from my everyday left part. And people at the office, no one could quite pinpoint the exact change at first. Some commented looked noob, some commented no difference, he commented that was not even close to center parted. lol.

Well, it's a nice experience i would said. lol
Did you found your suitable hair parts? Try it !


Ended up this post with few of my hairstyles. =)

When i was still in TARC.

When my 1st TARC reunion dinner.

When my boutique outdoor shooting.

When my 1st year in UTAR.

When my 2nd year in UTAR.

When i just cut my hair short.

 One of last year's photoshooting.

3 weeks ago.

2 weeks ago.

Which one suits me more? center-parted hair? =)
Cheers readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...