Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Reason is powerless in the expression of Love


Reason is powerless in the expression of Love


Well, i cannot sleep well and decided just to update whatever shit in my blog. My HIM sleeping so sweet beside with a flu that has not yet recovered. As you readers may realized that the frequency of me updating blog posts is getting lesser and lesser. Well, i dont get to online much, i rather rest more during my free time now-a-days. Unlike those times where i could just sleep for hours without realizing how much time that i've wasted in my life. =)


It's time for me to shit around in my blog again. Well, reason is powerless in the expression of Love. Yes, indeed. I can give you a thousand of reasons how much i hate you but literally and also figuratively i can be still loving you. There are so many things that cannot be explained so easily of love. And each of us have plenty of love. Love is everywhere, parents, siblings, friends and also your lover, not lovers definitely. lol.


Well, for example,  i love Civic.


I love travelling.



I love photoshooting.


I love him.

I love them.


I love my family and HIM for sure!!



Like i said 'Reason is powerless in the expression of Love' , so dont ask me why i love them all as i wont give any reasons ! =)

Just a random post. It's time to wipe my ass here and tuck-in. Cheers & i love you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...