Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pool Tournament


Nine-ball, we called it


For those who do not know what is Nine-ball, now this is it. The game is played on a pocket billiards table with six pockets and with ten balls. The cue ball, which is the solid shade of white and may be spotted in some tournaments, is struck to hit one or more of the other nine balls, the object balls, each of which is distinctly solored and numbered 1 through 9. The object of the game is to legally pocket the 9-ball.


I've entered tournament once last year at Kampar and i've been defected halfway. Well, i was entering girls pool tournament. But this year, no more girls tournament ! OMG, which is a sad news for me. I've entering to the pool tournament this year with all of them are men !! Yes, and i've successfully won a guy at the 1st round ! Leading 4 and he was only 1, which makes me so excited. My HIM sitting beside giving me support. 


The most exciting part is i've won a guy and proved to bystander that not only guys can play pool or snooker, WE, women too ! And i wish to tell something to those guys at Kampar. Dont ever thought that you know a single little skill on pool and you can just tackle any girls with it. I felt annoyed when i saw a bunch of people 'playing' pool. Try imagine there are at least 5 to 8 people holding cues and surrounding the pool table. This is not right at all for me.


Not offence, but for me, play pool just need 2 persons per table. This we only can enjoy the game. Just my personal opinion, no offence to all those people i've mentioned above.


Anyway, although me and him had some emergency need to walk-away halfway from the tournament, but a competition is not a competition for me. The most important is the process, which most important is that we able to enjoy it. And i was quite enjoyed the game.


Cheers. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...