Sunday, May 8, 2011

What's with the education level?


I've graduated from Tunku Abdul Rahman College Two years ago.

as an officially Diploma holder in Marketing.

And i'm on my last semester to graduate as a Degree holder in Marketing.

So what?

I am getting worser and worser in my studies. My results getting uglier and uglier each stage of my life. I have got 6 As in my primary school UPSR exam. Then, i got only 3 As in my mid secondary school PMR exam. Then, only left 1 A and 6 Bs in my final year in secondary school SPM exam. Sometimes i will like thinking and wowed "what the hell going on with my results?". Not to deny that i was getting lazier and lazier in my study life. My father was a teacher. But never in his life teaches me or force me to arrange my time to study at home. I never asked for his help in my study as well. He never interrupted in my studies. I guess this is why i am letting myself over-relax in my studies year by year.

I have graduated from College and with a Merit in diploma of Marketing. I guess i have been so lucky to get a Merit for that. lol. You know why? Because every semester i failed one subject in default. I dont know whether it is a curse or what. Seems so creepy.lol. Anyhow, college life ended two years ago. Now, University life for Degree in Marketing, over-relax as well. Laziness caused me for not achieving good results. What can i do? It was all too late to say that it's too late. Somehow, this is what i chosen to do in my University life and i should accept the consequences with no regret other than finding ways to recompense.

Well, always keep thinking what is so important in one's education level? What's with looking at the 'paper' you've got on hand? It's just a paper, for me.

Nowadays everybody are looking on what's your current education level. It seems like meaning of everything, how to survive in life, how to live on in future and much about future life, grown up's life. So what if you are d degree holder but you failed in life terribly? Well, those certificates of you education level, does it really means that the higher you status in education level equals to how success you will be in real life? For me, even a Master holder could fail in his life as well. Life isnt able how much you have studied in Universities or school. An educational system isn't worth a great deal if it teaches young people how to make a living but doesn't teach them how to make a life.


I guess i could make one my own quotation again on this education level issue.lol.


"The paper can assure you a higher post in a company, 
             but it will never ensure you a guaranteed success in life."
[Shirley Qiu,2011]


Well, this doesnt mean that we can just simply neglected our studies right?
Goodluck for those who is sitting for exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...