Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Friends


I guess the most complete photo of everyone is this..

My friends that accompany me for 2 years.

I dont care the alignment of this photo do not match, or this photo is too big to fit into my blog, i still insisted want to put as large as i can so that everone's face is clear enough for me to look at ! *lol* Sorry for my ugly face in the photo, didnt wake up at all plus fugly clothes. lol. Anyway, this photo taken when we having our annual new year dinner together plus my belated surprise birthday celebration.

Friends, for years we have been together, and now is the time we say goodbye but yet we still can meet up sometimes right? Just, in short, i will miss you all so much. Thank you all for everything for these years, especially thank you for signing my attendance for me for EVERY classes. lol. Oh, and Thank you Mr. 5 for the gift, i play with it everyday, it changes color !! lol. And thanks for the photo and dont worry, next time when i meet you i will sing for you, i will 'add oil' on training. *smile*

I guess now only left photos that talks. 


























I'm the lady in Pnk~



Pangkor

Cameron



Our photoshooting in group!





Our first BBQ event, at my bay's house




The Dragon guy and women in the gang.




This one precious, Ah Teoh inside !! 


Sing K sing K.



Anyhow, i like this photo !



Anyway, just few random photos of us. 
I just want to say i will miss you all and thank you for everything. 

Thanks for the memories. ;-)



3 comments:

  1. Goodbye my dear~~~ too bad that u din join us for the graduation trip..sobsob...anyway, keep in touch and take care ya..miss!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah~~~ auto tak ada dekat dalam lar! anyhow, he like not part of our class~ haha~
    will miss you so much too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. insufficient to join u all, sob sob..bt never mind, in d future we can organize many many trips or meet ups ma!! no worries... Covey, i din noticed that nor,haha...bt got few photos got him inside,hehehehe,takda left out him la...^^

    anyway, will miss you both so much...^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...