Saturday, May 28, 2011

Life's Still Move On


Life's still move on.

I'll be moving to Ipoh.

I'll be start working on 1st of June 2011.

Well, it's just 30 minutes distance from my Bay, an hour plus distance from my parents and 2 hours distance from my sister. So what does it mean? Kinda win-win situation for everyone. lol. Well, is thinking what to put in my room? technically my hostel. Some suggestion from him about the cabinet. Hmmm...


Then here am i, start wondering how's the look of my dream room. lol. Obviously some rooms that i'm dreaming of. lol. I love fury carpets in the room. Yes, fury carpets on the floor. Then, i like japanese style bed. I dont know officially is it called japanese style, but for me , it is! *laugh* 

Some photos of rooms that i felt nice.







Well, quite nice right these rooms? lol. Anyway, wishes a good new life, not just for me, is ours, me and my bay. A new life for my family too, their youngest daughter is on her way to independent, they no need to worry much on her already.

In short, new life for me, my Bay and my family. Love you all :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...