Friday, April 22, 2011

Stage


A stage is the world of performers 

Is performers' everything

Is where they earn money, is where they live

Yesterday being set up by my friends, being called up stage to perform a song during a singing competition organized by a temple here in Kampar. Tonight the official anniversary dinner of the temple, i ran away. Although it was just for the ending of the show, it was just for fun, i still feel shame shame. Although i got very good respond from down stage, my friends, my god daddy and brothers, although everyone was having fun, but still i dont deserve to stand there. For me, a stage is a very serious place, you have to be qualified to stand there and perform or being a mc. Because everyone is looking at you and there is no second take, no mistake is permitted. 

Oh, anyway, thank you dear god brother *lol* standing beside accompany me, in fact he is the one who got me involved. Thank you mc duet with me, although people said he actually was making noise pollution instead of duet. Thank you my Bay and friends, gang of Team Orion standing down there giving support with a lot of claps, whistle and screaming, although i still havent finished the song. *lol* Thank you for those audiences, auntie uncle pause there standing there listen when i have started to sing, although it was the ending song for the day and they were on their way to leave, thank you for holding back your steps for me. *lol* Thank you for some compliments from elders, although i know it was a good deed, for being kind. *smile*

Anyway, is a good experience. I totally forgotten when is the last time i standing on a stage for any purposes. The one that i able to remember i guess is when i was in secondary school, my daddy get me involved in his school's open singing competition out of no where. Got a consolation prize only. *lol* And it's like ages. Then reminds me of something. Something called "stage fright".

It's an anxiety, fear or phobia for those people who need to perform in front of an audience. I used to be very nervous and heart beats extremely fast, sometimes even feel hard to breathe when standing on stage facing faces that i dont even know single of it. But i guess now i am ok. At least yesterday didnt nervous didnt panic, but just feeling kind of shame.*lol* Anyway, stage fright is something everyone should try to avoid or overcome, seriously imagine if you have a very serious fright, how are you going for interview or so? I guess the most important is to boost up confidence. 

Boosting up confidence is good individually, but not overdoing it like some other person. Over-confidence caused a lot of issues. Have some confidence on yourself by knowing where is the limit is the best.

Have a nice day everyone. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...