Monday, February 21, 2011

Photos that talks


The "self - photo shooting" of mine.
Few months back then at Hard Rock Penang with love ones and friends.

Hmm, cut the intro for the photo. What i want to say is that this is kind of a TYPICAL symptom of female. I bet every guys will agreed on this. Actually not to say female, but teenagers or girls i perhaps? What makes it more interesting is, most of them like to do it in the public toilet. Of course those clean and nice environment plus nice lightings toilet. I WAS one of those and in very seldom time to time i still will tend to think of doing it. lol

Thinking back, when did i started this "sickness"? I could not able to recall back the actual time. I guess was when studying in college. Still young i guess.

But it all starts to slow down when i graduated from college.


Friends around starts to own DSLR camera. And there was i, last year, trying to be the white mouse for my beginner DSLR user friend. Then starts to realize actually photo shooting is so much more fun than just self-satisfaction your own with handsets, some more in the toilet.

Imagine how i can "self- photo shooting till like the photo beside. Imagine my "kung fu". *laugh*



Now, i eager more of photo shooting than self- photo shooting. Unless i want to keep "the moment" so much when nobody is around. Well, it's been a long time since the last photo shooting session i had. Or should i say after i've cut my hair short? except the photo shooting with classmates.

So any DSLR owner wants to help me photo shooting? *evil laugh*
Anyway, is just a fun and memorable experience everyone should try. At least it's a memory we should keep. It's equals to like now we looking back to old photos we had when we were young. 


 First ever outdoor photo shooting at my Hometown's railway station.





Second time, related to train as well...
Abandoned railway at Bukit Mertajam






Third time, indoor studio at Bukit Mertajam
Originally was for online boutique 
There were 6 of us for S,M,L size clothes



My favorite which SERIOUSLY doesnt look like me *laugh*




Forth, Ipoh Eco Park by my Friend and another photographer from Ipoh
Which i dont even remember his name,lol, sorry







Then, photo shooting with car, although not any fancy car,lol
just for fun



Viewing back those photos in my lappie. Accumulating to 2Gb spaces. How i miss my RED hair so much. It looks very RED indeed in those photos. Red is the first ever color that i dye on my hair and it's the only color i will choose to dye as well. Varieties of red for me to choose, my favorite still the purple red. Now, the only dissatisfaction on my hair is, it's not red enough. At least not as red as last time.

My relatives are complaining, :" where is your black hair?"  LOL
Well, photos did make me taking a trip back "red hair" lane.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...