Monday, February 28, 2011

I Love Him so much


I was first so happy that he kissed me. What i wonderful moment. I love nights that he sleep beside me and let me hug. I love the way he stares at me. I love the way he welcoming me when i back home. I love the way he wanted to share my food. I love him so much when he listens to me. I love go for a walk with him. I love him when we were playing and running around.I love him wanted for pamper. I love when midnight he came and stole my blanket. I love his everything. I love him so much.




He is this small fellow.

Nowaday this little fellow keep making noise want to come in the room.

Flinstone already get used of staying in the room with us.

Every night will be here till we wake up.

Bay said that i pampered him already.

But i just sayang him only what.

There are still photos of him, privacy, dont want to post it here.



Anyway, i always ask him one question, although he won able to answer me unless i understand the barking language.lol. ridiculous. anyway, i was asking him that he will remember me or not if in the future he never gonna see me again. I mean, he is not my dog what, not gonna stay beside me for the rest of his life. But i guess he wont, short memories. But at least the last trip he went back and when i went saw him, he still remember me and did the welcoming jump for me.


Just want to say, although i'm not your owner, you will still be the small baby in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...